- Verify that the college not any longer possess any responsibility on the overpayment.
- Using this Webpages, verify that the overpayment obligations could have been stated to NSLDS (from the DCS GA555). It doesn’t matter in the event that DCS has actually said the overpayment debt since the paid.
- Mouse click Overpayment Record about Support case. Click on the wished College student.
- Mouse click designated bullet next to the Overpayment personal debt showing the school while the Origin. Which navigates you to the fresh Overpayment Display screen web page.
- Mouse click Remove. That it navigates one the fresh new Overpayment Delete Verification web page.
- Simply click Prove . That it takes away this new overpayment in the system.
You’ll find NSLDS Member Tips to your Training Cardiovascular system site from the searching for ”Resource type” on home page and you can ”NSLDS Member Resources” regarding the Library page
If you have any questions or need help in order to remove a keen overpayment debt, excite contact the brand new NSLDS Customer care Cardiovascular system in the step 1-800-999-8219 or through email within
forty. If you need to reach a data provider and there are no contacts listed, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219. They may be able to assist you. We encourage you to maintain accurate contact information and help encourage other financial aid professionals to enter their organization’s contact information.
All the info in this post is based on the firm delivering most recent labels, phone numbers, or other contact info
41. How can we update all of our Business Contact info? You can update the currently listed contact information by clicking on the number next to the function that needs to be changed. Follow the Help Page Instructions found by clicking the Help Icon ”?” You can also add contacts for additional functions by clicking the ADD button on the Contact List Page. NSLDS encourages all schools to list at least a primary contact and a contact for Enrollment Reporting as these contacts are used for email notifications.
42. Why does the newest printout research distinct from the web site? Your browser formats content according to the size of payday loans wichita falls tx the printed page, not the size of the on-screen window. Text is word-wrapped and graphics are repositioned to accommodate paper size.
43. How does my web browser either crash whenever printing web site? Sometimes Web pages contain complex graphics. Complex graphic images may stress the printer driver beyond what it can handle. Usually, the printer manufacturer is aware of such a problem, and may already have an updated printer driver available for you. Check your printer manufacturer’s Web site for an updated driver. Installing the latest driver should solve the printing problems for you.
49. Where do i need to discover NSLDS site situation? Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. The material is organized by Current and Historical publications.
forty-five. Where should i discover the ISIR Guide? You can find the ISIR Guide on the Knowledge Center website by selecting ”Library” from the home page and the ”ISIR Guide” link under ”Handbooks, Manuals, or Guides” from the Publications by Resource Type page. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. The ISIR Guide and related updates are organized by Current and Historical publications.
46. Where ought i get the FSA Guide? You can find the FSA Handbook on the Knowledge Center website by selecting the ”FSA Handbook” link from the home page under the ”Quick Reference” section on the right-hand side of the page.
47. In which must i find the NSLDS Updates? You can find the NSLDS Newsletters by selecting the News & Events link on the menu bar of the NSLDS Professional Access Web site login page. Selecting this link will open a new window which takes you to NSLDS User Resources on the Knowledge Center website. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. For historical copies of the Newsletters select the ”Historical” link found on the NSLDS User Resources page.